Our business model is simple – we help people to make the most of their money
We help our customers to save money on all of their household bills by providing a free, easy to use online service so they can compare a wide range of products in one place and find the product most suited to their needs. Our size means we are able to offer our customers exclusive, market-leading deals, including some they can’t even get direct from providers.
By having considerable volumes of informed customers actively looking for products and ready to purchase, we offer our providers an efficient and cost effective customer acquisition solution across all of our channels. This enables our providers to target their marketing spend in an effective and completely measurable way.
Our revenue comes predominantly from fees paid to us by product providers when a customer clicks through to their website and actually applies for or purchases a product. It is a success based marketing fee.
Our Customer Promises
WE PROMISE… TO MAKE YOUR MONEY GO FURTHER
- We strive to ensure you won’t get a better price for the same product by going direct
- We negotiate special offers and exclusive benefits that you won’t find anywhere else
- We provide unbiased and impartial information and have a range of tools and guides so you can make the right choice
WE PROMISE… TO OFFER YOU MORE WAYS TO SAVE
- We aim to always offer more choices from more providers than anyone else
- We compare more household and leisure bills than the other leading price comparison sites
- We are always looking for more ways to save you money on your household and leisure bills
WE PROMISE… TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU NEED IT
- We aim to make it easy for you to buy products at home or on the move
- We know money matters can be complex so we speak in plain English and are there to talk to if you need to
- We value all our customers and believe in helping every household to make the most of their money
WE PROMISE… TO DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO EARN YOUR TRUST AND LOYALTY
- We will respect and protect your personal data
- We will not sell your personal details and you will only be contacted if you have asked to be
- We make it easy for you to tell us how you want to hear from us
Interim Results 2014
Interview with Peter Plumb, CEO MoneySupermarket